Optimum quality colloidal silver must contain only two components, pure silver and ultrapure water..
Our colloidal silver is made with ultra-pure 99.99% silver (.9999 fine) certified by "UL Verification Services Inc." and pharmaceutical grade distilled water. No other chemicals or substances are added. We produce it by means of “Timed Inverted Current Electrolysis” and both the voltage along with current are precisely regulated. The water is also preheated and precisely maintained at a preset temperature prior and during the entire electrolysis process. This method that we have developed has shown to be more capable in producing the smallest particle of silver while producing a very consistent finish product.
We use a two stages filtration process to assure the purest and finest colloidal silver possible. First stage consists of filtering the raw solution with a natural unbleached bamboo fiber filter to remove any of the larger particles. Then it is pressure filtered through a submicron filter derived from the technology developed for kidney dialysis. This one assures that only the smallest of the particles will be present in the solution. This process produces a solution that is completely clear in color and helps ensure the achievement of the best possible quality of colloidal silver.
In order to ensure that the water used for the production of our colloidal silver is of maximum purity possible, we are using a 9 stages reverse osmosis water filtration system and deionization. The water obtained by this process is then distilled by thermal evaporation and deionized again before being stored in a glass container. All hoses used after the distillation process are silicone, an odorless, tasteless, inert raw material that meets the FDA requirements of FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 for use with food and water contact surfaces.
Verification of the purity of the water before the electrolysis process
Equipment used: Water analyzer HANNA PWT model HI 98308
- The purity of the water is measured using the water analyzer.
- The conductivity of the water must be less than 0.8 μS / cm to be approved for production.
- The purity of the water is recorded in the production records of the batch.
Verification of the solution after the electrolysis process
- The solution color is checked and must be clear as water.
- If the solution is not clear, the batch is rejected.
Verification of the solution after the filtration process
Equipment used: Water analyzer - HANNA PWT model HI 98308 and temperature & pH measuring device - HANNA model HI98129
- Checking the pH of the colloidal silver solution.
- The pH should be between 7.0 and 9.8. (If a pH of less than 7.0 is recorded, this may indicate the presence of proteins or other contaminants and the batch is rejected).
- The pH is recorded in the production records of the batch.
- The temperature of the solution when taking the pH measurement is also recorded in the production records of the batch.
- A taste check of the colloidal silver is carried out to ensure its normality.
Step 4 (Bottling)
Verification of the rinsing and bottling process
Equipment used: Pressurized water jet bottle rinser and semi-automatic bottle filler
- Each bottle is rinsed with a pressurize jet of pure water before bottling.
- Visual check of the filling level.
- Visual verification under strong light to confirm that no contaminants are in the bottles.
Step 5 (labeling)
Verification of the bottle labeling process
Equipment used: Semi-automatic glue and label applicator machine
- Verification and registration of the batch number inside the label.
(5-digit number visible inside the bottle by using a light outside the label).
- Verification of the alignment of the label and cleaning of glue residue on the outside of the bottle if applicable.